Time: 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Presented by Hannah Morgan
Getting noticed as a standout job candidate isn’t easy. A growing trend, to help you get noticed, is an infographic resume. Learn how you can use the power of visuals to capture the attention of future hiring managers. This webinar will help you identify what infographic-worthy information to highlight as well as discuss the benefits and draw-backs of infographics, who should use them and how, and the tools to create infographics. You will learn:
- How to use the right infographic elements to showcase your talent.
- How to use color, fonts, and other elements to your convey personal brand
- Free and for-fee resources to create powerful infographics
- The pros and cons of infographic resumes
- Who should an infographic resume and how.
Visit the Alumni Association career services website to register and access the webinars here.